Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catching Up...

Wow, I haven't written things in a while. Having Brooklyn here is my priority and I am enjoying time spent with him, knowing the days will end before we are ready. I am also looking forward to getting our little Chloe Bean next week....I can't wait! I think we may get her a week from today! Yippee! She will then get to be with us for about 10 days! I will be in heaven having my two little ones together with me!

Yesterday, it got to be late after exercise and we just ordered a pizza for supper....lazy me. Then, I was picking up and noticed how dirty the kitchen carpet was. UGH! Horrible...once again the pigs have been living here??? So, I decided to drag out the steam cleaner and clean it. Great thing to do on a hot summer night, right.?? Especially when the humidity is high....real, real good idea! Ha! Anyway, I was cleaning away for a long while. Brooklyn was outside riding around the block and hubby was watching tv. This house we live in has bad electricity, so we had to turn off the swamp cooler, etc while I cleaned, which added to the hot steamy process! I went over it a couple times good, and hubby asks "are you about done"? I am thinking...geez, I am the one sweating away here....but I said, just about....but it took me a while longer, and I noticed I was getting "the look", so I winded down. Hmm....I am sure he was just worried about all that work I was doing. I still was not happy, so I went over it again this morning a couple times. I think it looks much better. Note: Remember to not ever do this when hubby is sitting in the next room. And maybe not when it is hot and humid????

Have a good day....maybe I have watched a little bit too much "Clean House" lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment