Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sharing the Blogging Love (TIFF Edition)


In Toronto the film equivalent of Christmas kicks off tomorrow with the launch of the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival. This year I will be doing something a little different for my TIFF coverage. In the past, due to my TIFF schedules, I have posted my reviews a few days after the festival ends. Starting tomorrow I will be conducting my TIFF coverage with the introduction of the daily TIFF Picks feature. Each day I will highlight two or three less publicized films to keep an eye out for. As of Saturday I will be featuring a new TIFF review each day. Since it is impossible for to see every film at TIFF, here are some other sites that will be covering the festival as well:


So consider yourself covered for the next week when it comes to all things TIFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment