Sunday, September 11, 2011

Alphas


Although I didn't care too much for the first show, my son decided to stick out watching the series.  He was fascinated by Gary, the young guy that can tap into the digital world at will.  I went along for the ride because it gave us something else to talk about.

I'm glad he talked me into it.  Alphas has become one of my favorite television shows.  I started watching to see the powers, but I'm staying because of the characters.  This is one of the best scripted shows out there that has engaging characters that are truly growing and becoming intriguing people.  I love the developing relationships and how everyone is meshing.

If you haven't seen this show, give it a watch.  There are three new episodes left, and they get repeated a lot.  It's better if you watch the series from the beginning.  Also, they've been renewed for a second season next year and I'm excited about that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment