Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation

We had the week off.  It's already Friday, and I don't feel like I got enough time!   I ended up doing a few hours of work a couple times while I was off, which is ok, but then, I kept on getting texts, emails and calls and just decided it could wait.   If it's not an  emergency, it can wait until Monday.  So, now I am already thinking I will be drowning Monday?  I think I should go back rested, with a renewed passion for my job and face each day with a smile!  So...in re-thinking my "vacation", I am enjoying today with Chloe and Brooklyn.   I have been with them all week.  We spent some time today with Elijah and Crystal, too!   Then, tomorrow, I return Brooklyn and Chloe to their parents.   Then, a lonely 2 hour drive home, all alone (hubby got called to work out of town).   To a lonely house.

Last night Brooklyn was talking to me on the couch and I teared up.   It is going to be awfully lonely around here.  He has been here since right before Memorial Day weekend!  

It has been fun with Chloe for the week.   We all enjoyed a quick trip to eastern Nebraska (blogging to follow regarding our trip).   And, then home to relax and just be kids.  

And, for me to be "grammy".   There's nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment