Sunday, July 31, 2011

Looking Forward...

Horoscope:

You'll be a little more focused and motivated than usual today. And if you're eager to start making some fresh starts in your life, now's the perfect time to begin making some positive changes for yourself. All your hard work should soon be paying off and you'll finally start receiving all the appreciation you deserve.

You’ll be in a pretty confident and optimistic frame of mind at the moment, and you may even end up being the center of attention right now. Just make sure that you’re able to get your points across today with upsetting others. Mantra: I will fully commit to my own actions.


I love this horoscope, and hope it is true.   I have had the past week off, and am headed back to a busy time at work tomorrow.   I have been enjoying my time with Brooklyn since May, and my week with Chloe.   It was fun having all three kids together a bit as well!    It has been so nice being with the kiddos.   I took today for myself and had a lazy day.   So, I face tomorrow and the week with a renewed spirit!

And, I totally love the mantra!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment