Sunday, June 26, 2011

Reflecting...

Do you ever reflect on yourself and end up feeling sad?  Or do you feel happy after reflection?   Or do you have mixed feelings?   I have been reflecting a lot this evening and thinking about how I can be a better person.   How can I be a better wife?  mom?  grandma?  daughter?  sister?  aunt?  co-worker?  friend? person? 

I think I shall make a list.  Set some goals.   I have a LOT of room for improvement.   It makes me sad and frustrated with myself that I do not always make my best efforts at being who I truly want to be.   I want to be the best I can be of all of the people I am.  Of all of my roles.

Maybe I should take a poll and see what others find lacking in me...meanwhile, I think I'll go to bed and face tomorrow brightly.   Thanks, bloggies, for always "listening"!

Today's Mantra:~~~~Mantra: An open mind will see opportunities that others miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment