Saturday, March 26, 2011

I mentioned a few posts ago about Julie at Another Chance Ranch taking part in "Testify Blog".   A recent post on "letting go" made me think about a lot of things.   I have a tendency to carry a big load on my shoulders, in my heart and mind.   Part of the post  said "....I can feel the tension that I carry across my neck and shoulders and up into the back of my head. When I carry that pain and tension too long it makes me short-tempered and not very nice.   And I feel God walking up behind me, taking my heart in His gentle hands, and whispering, “Let it go!”...

What a lesson I should take to heart...

Here is hoping that you can "let something go" today...give yourself a break from carrying so many burdens.  We all do it, and we all can "let it go"...to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment