Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grateful

These pictures I took this week remind me how grateful I am.





My dad and I at camp in Ontario. My dad's smile says everything.



Taken on my recent fishing trip with my dad to Ontario. No caption could describe the greatness of that trip... You can see it in my face


My favorite sky is when it's misty, mysterious and anticipatory.... Like it's holding it's breath for the sun or the rain....

Took a bike ride this morning, found these flowers (or maybe weeds?) outside my house. I picked them and had a cup of coffee in my cabbage leaf mug from Anthro that makes me feel like Alice in Wonderland when I drink from it.

My sister on her way to a wedding. She looked beautiful.


I just found out that I may not have a job in September, and I've been feeling a little down since last night... These pictures remind me that life is good, even though sometimes I wanna yell out, "Cut me a break already".

No comments:

Post a Comment