Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can You Dig It? Musical Interlude…

Musical Blog-a-thon

Quick post today, as the real world has me swamped. I just wanted to bring your attention to a blog-a-thon happing this coming Sunday. Encore’s World of TV & Film is asking bloggers to write about their favorite cinematic musicals. I hope to have a post up for the blog-a-thon within the next few days. If you have a favorite musical, or have some thoughts on musicals in general, be sure to send a link to your post to Andrew prior to Sunday 1 pm.






p.s. Arcade Fire tickets go on sale tomorrow for folks in Toronto. I know this has nothing to do with the blog-a-thon but the band puts on a phenomenal live show (I have seen them twice so far).   Be sure to check them out if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment