Saturday, April 10, 2010

Things I Have Been Reminded of This Week....


1.) My dogs adore me...
2.) I adore my dogs, they give me comfort and happiness...
3.) Even the best memories can be bittersweet...
4.) You never outgrow needing your mama...
5.) You never outgrow worrying about your children...
6.) Being a Grandma is the best thing EVER...
7.) Going to Weekly Mass makes my week so much better always...
8.) Jobs can be rewarding at the same time that you feel they are frustrating...
9.) True friends are the best...
10.) My husband can surprise me yet...
11.) No matter how old you are, it hurts to the core when someone you consider a friend talks in unfavorable light about you behind your back.
12.) Hearing from some from the past out of the blue is so rewarding...
13.) Laughter makes you feel better and younger...
14.) Don't be judgmental, remember you are not walking in someone else's shoes...
15.) God is ever loving and always forgiving...
16.) Exercise is not only for the body but the mind...
17.) Giving is always better than receiving...
18.) Sunshine warms the soul...
19.) Wine is good for you...:-)....
20.) Love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment