Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ready to be put out to pasture???

Boy, this past few days, I have felt ready to be put out to pasture!   :-)   

I got a sore throat, sore ears earlier this week, and then felt better, and then a cough set in.   I can't be sick with a new grandson about to arrive!   The cough is annoying and much worse at night.   I may sleep in the recliner tonight!   On top of that, the crazy weather has my arthritis acting up....geepers!   My left thumb, lower back, and right knee are all screaming.  My knee is all funny looking and swollen.   Now, for the worst part...those of you who are young won't understand this, and I hope I am not offensive...but some of my blogging friends will....when you cough too much you end up "peeing" a little.  UGH!   Cough, cough, cough.   Thank goodness for poise pads.   Oh, yea, don't forget a zit that popped out too!    

So, I have felt like I was ready to be "put out to pasture" the last couple days!    I am sure the sunshine that is predicted this week will make everything better!!!   Thanks for reading....and, dont judge me!!! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment