Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scattered Thoughts...

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."- Carl Jung


Good thing to know and remember, don't you think?




Friday was the end of another school year.  However, it really is not an end for me, but a beginning of a very busy time.  I better make a list, there is so much to do here at work!   And, my plate just got another helping!

We had an end of the year gathering on Friday and it was a lot of fun.  I left early, but that was good.   It was long enough to have a good time.

I had to present at the end of year staff meeting.  I laid awake all night with a tummy ache.   I dont' know why I was so scared...hate to be judged I guess.   Gosh, I talk to a lot of these people every day, but here I was, freaking out!   True panic.

Summer is coming!   Brooklyn is coming to visit.  I hope Chloe will too...she has a lot going on!   She is a busy girl!

Yard work is JUST beginning....

We have had a lot of dreary rainy days...hoping for some sunshine!

Elijah is growing fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment