Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reality....

(1)   I have realized that people who back-stab you think they are safe and above reproach but there is always someone out there who will be more than happy to let you know who said what about you....so somehow we always find out...and it is so hurtful because you think the person is a good friend, and then you find out otherwise.   The hard thing is that you are stuck because you can't confront them because you found out that way...    I like these two quotes from Les Parrott--
~ They put on a front that appears accommodating, loyal, and yes, even sacrificial. Then, without warning, they raise their knife, and by the time you see the glint of the blade, it's almost always too late. ~ 
~ Backstabbers operate out of insecurity, believing they have to have perfect order to eliminate any threat to their power. ~

(2)   I have been enjoying a lot of time with my new little grandson, Elijah...he is just, well, wonderful.   I miss my other two grandkids even more now!   It is nice having a baby around, since it's been so long for us!  

(3)  I enjoyed a few days away at a meeting and then technology conference, and I am super excited to try some of the new ideas out and share them!   I love learning.

(4)  I am unhappy in my own skin.   Back to the routine of exercise and portion control.   I started a new, private (at this point) blog about my health journey.   I guess we will see how I do.  

(5)  Spring is coming, although the past couple days have been a bit cool and WINDY!!!  

(6)  Have a good week, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment