Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh, my....

This is my horoscope today.Yikes!

Thursday, May 19, 2011
A lot will be expected of you on the work front today, and you could end up feeling a little overwhelmed by certain responsibilities. If all your obligations keep you from doing some of the things that you'd really like to do right now, just try not to let yourself get too irritable and stressed out by it all.

You’ll start the day feeling very positive and energetic though, and you’ll undoubtedly be in the mood to have a little fun. You ought to share your good feelings with lots of different people today. Your positive attitude can really help you make a great impression on just about everyone you meet. Mantra: I will be aware of how my actions affect others.


I hope my attitude will be positive...because it is rainy and dreary and I wish I were curled up in a blanket with my doggies reading a good book, sipping hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment