Friday, May 27, 2011

the iPhone

Well, I hope Lauren over at Mental Pause Mama will be happy...I have an iPhone.  Finally.   Not that I didn't like my Droid.  I did.   I also used to like my blackberry, too.

And, I was a hold-out on the iPhone.  I was determined to keep and android phone of some sort.  I faithfully waited and waited on the new Droid Bionic. 

But, they PULLED it...and don't know when they will issue it.  So, a few weeks ago, I got an iPhone.   I do like it.  I like that it runs the same way as an iPad or iPod, so you can kinda keep everything uniform.   There have been a couple things I don't like.  But nothing major.  Partly just adjusting, and partly finding the perfect apps.

So, I guess I am now a true convert from the PC world to everything Mac?   Who'd'a thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment