Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello!

Time flies at times...and then I miss blogging.  But, I miss more following my favorite blogs.   I need to catch up this week on my reading them!   They are my salvation some days, my laughter, my time to reflect, thought provoking, and entertainment.   I need to catch up on them and soon!   I have spent the past two days in Kearney at the State Data Conference.   It has become more fun to go, and more applicable as I understand how it all works and ties together.  Plus, I got to see several of my friends that I have gotten to know over the past few years and made a couple new ones!   It is always good to be in the presence of great minds!  

One of my buddies from a small town and I even got interviewed for TV?   Scary, huh?   '
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment