Monday, October 20, 2008

Just a Little Creepy

Am I the only one who thinks that this:













is eerily reminiscent of this:












and this?












That image in my neighbor's window and on so many t-shirts plastered upon people around the city are just a bit creepy to me.

I wonder if they are produced by the Obama campaign - or by over enthusiastic weirdos who think the Communist Dictator flashbacks are 'retro'?
I mean, Obama supporter or not you have to find the images a bit disturbing - right?

It's weird how so many Obama events look a lot like the Beatles Invasion.















The Cult of Personality surrounding his campaign is like nothing I've seen in my lifetime.
If the images don't creep you out - watch this and tell me it's not a bit chilling.
More than a little creepy if you ask me.
Make no mistake. I'm not saying there is a connection. I'm just saying that one reminds me of the other. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment